Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-to personalize your experience
-to improve the website
-to improve customer service
-to process transactions,
-to send periodic e-mails or other electronic communications
-to send standard mail
-other items may be listed below
Our Privacy Principles
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect this information.
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We permit only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
Information We May Collect
The specific information collected by us is limited to information you provide to us, with the exception of direct mail. We will, as required, use the NCOA (National Change of Address) to append our direct mailing lists to comply with US Postal Regulations.
- We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal Information needed for these purposes.
- “Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address, credit card number, social security number, Best Bets Club ID, date of birth, purchase information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our websites, sign up for email or text messages, communicate to us via social media or website form, sign up for our rewards, book a reservation, enter an online promotion, request information, submit an application for employment, apply for credit or provide feedback in a survey or when you talk to our employees or support staff.
- “Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you. Information of this type is most commonly obtained through your use of our websites and visits to our businesses.
How We May Use Your Information
The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- to operate our rewards program;
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or other associated third parties;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to improve our websites;
- to track your use of our websites for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our internal market research;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to cash your checks, extend you credit, process credit card, ACH and/or other financial transactions; and
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- for payment processing;
- to analyze fraud and credit risk; and
- Otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law or for compliance with regulatory requirements.
Information Disclosure to Affiliated Entities
For business purposes, we may share certain Personal and Non-Personal Information we receive from you, and about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, including our owned, operated, and managed casinos, online, mobile and web based businesses, and other corporate entities or affiliates. Doing so allows us to provide the products and services you have requested and quickly respond to applications for credit or other financial services.
Information Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Entities
As permitted by law, we may share the information we collect from and about you with non-affiliated third parties.
Information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services such as credit card processing, credit checks or processing and fulfilling reservations or purchases. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
We may share certain limited information about you with other companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements or other businesses with whom we have a contractual relationship (“Joint Marketing Partners”), who may contact you as part of a third party promotional program or loyalty program. These businesses generally include financial services companies, such as banks and insurance companies, other service providers, such as airlines and car rental agencies, and retailers, but may include others.
We may transfer or provide a copy of your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale, reorganization or other transfer involving any of our properties or all or any portion of our business.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- as required by law or regulation;
- to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities, including but not limited to gaming regulators;
- to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
- in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute, including but not limited to the collection of debts; and
- for the protection of persons or property.
How to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
- In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up to date, visit our Best Bets Club and speak to a customer service representative.
Legal Gaming Age Policy
- Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to gamble at our properties and/or online or through any web or mobile application, or loiter on any of our casino properties located in the United States. Any offers we make or any contests we conduct, unless otherwise noted, are not open to persons younger than the legal gaming age in the applicable jurisdiction. Persons younger than this legal age are not allowed to use our websites or mobile applications, accept offers, or win contests, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons for gaming-related offers. We reserve the right to verify age at any time for any reason and may decline to provide products, services or access rights to any person who does not have valid age identification.
- We use surveillance systems to monitor all offline gaming areas and other public or sensitive areas of our properties. Video surveillance cameras are used for security purposes and to protect us, our customers and employees against potential violations of criminal or civil laws. Surveillance camera output is monitored by our employees and contractors and may be viewed by law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
- Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
UNSUBSCIRBING FROM EMAIL
- If you are a clubcalneva.com customer and would prefer not to receive further emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the email.
- You will be removed from the mailing list within 7 days of receiving your request.
OPTING OUT OF DIRECT MAIL POLICY
- We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please email email@example.com. Your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 30 days after your request.
- If you or someone you know has a problem with gambling addiction, please contact the Nevada Council On Problem Gambling at:
5552 S. Fort Apache Road, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Phone: (702) 369-9740
24-Hour Problem Gamblers Helpline:
Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us using the information below.
- Local at 775.323.1046
- Club Cal-Neva
- PO Box 2071
- Reno, NV 89505
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES CUSTOMERS
Information Collected in Connection with Financial Services
If you are a customer who utilizes our credit or check cashing, counter check account and/or cash advance services (“Financial Services”), there are additional categories of information we may collect from or about you:
- Information we receive on applications for credit or other financial services, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number and other identifying information.
- Information we receive about you from others, including credit bureaus, relating to your credit history and financial transactions with others.
- Information about your transactions with us, including your payment history and/or gaming activity.
We automatically track and collect general log information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (ii) domain server, (iii) operating system, and (iv) type of Web browser as well as the pages you visit on our websites and mobile applications (collectively “Traffic Data“). Traffic Data does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Sites. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the Site, for fraud prevention purposes, recognizing your geo-location and to detect responsible gaming issues. Amongst other things, it enables us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to learn what information is of most and least interest;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to learn of any possible Site performance problems.
We may collect Traffic Data through various technologies including, but not limited to, cookies, IP addresses, and transparent GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format, a software technology also known as a pixel tag).
You may provide us with Personal Information when you use the Site or websites operated by our service providers by completing online forms or entering information where requested, or by sending us emails or text messages.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Online Security
We use industry leading safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be completely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
- External Links
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that may have information policies and practices that are different from ours. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. Links to other websites are provided only as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content, validity, privacy policies or reliability of any website linked to this Site that is not within our family of properties. There are risks in using any information, software, products or services found on the Internet, and you should make sure that you completely understand these risks before using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
- Non-U.S. Residents
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM EMAIL
OPTING OUT OF DIRECT MAIL POLICY
We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please visit the promotions booth at the Club Cal Neva Casino or call 775-323-1046. Your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 30 days after your request.
We have security measures in place to protect the misuse of the information under our control. Information we collect about you is stored on our servers. We will use reasonable efforts to maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personal information. We cannot guarantee its absolute security but will make every effort to protect it from malicious activity.
We may, periodically, collect prospective customer information from a third party source, however, this information will also be guarded in strict confidentially except for the sole purpose of sending a promotion to the prospects.
The Site is not directed to people under the age of 21 and we do not knowingly collect information from minors.