Here at the Club Cal Neva, gaming is a part of our business, but promoting responsible gaming is a part of our reputation. The Nevada Council on Problem Gambling is focused on addressing the impact of problem and underage gambling on our citizens, businesses and communities.
We promote responsible gaming by:
- Offering information to our guests throughout our casino regarding responsible gaming.
- Offering guests different options for gaming addiction through different programs.
- Educating staff on responsible gaming policies and procedures.
- Advertising gaming responsibly in our casino.
- Serving alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly.
- Monitoring minors in our casino to prevent underage gambling.
Problem gambling can be difficult to see. Some indicators of someone that may be suffering from a gambling problem is:
- Losing time from work, school or family to gamble.
- Borrowing money to gamble or pay gambling debts.
- Gambling to escape worry or trouble.
- Gambling more money in an attempt to win back your losses.
- Feelings of hopelessness, depression, or suicide as a result of gambling.
If you or someone you know is experiencing problem gaming and feel you may need help, please call the 24-hour confidential national hotline:
Nevada Council on Problem Gambling 1-800-522-4700